My Short Note On Adesua Etomi's Post - The Frontline NG

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

25 Jul 2017

My Short Note On Adesua Etomi's Post


I was going through Instagram and I came across this captivating post of Adesua Etomi, she had posted this on August 26th, 2016 and tagged it #yourgiftwillmakeroomforyou #alterego #celebratingtalent. I just couldn't look away from the post despite it was posted last year. The post is that of a digital painting of herself done by @tayeesha. she wrote, 'Too many people talented people in this world. I'm blown away by your work. So beautiful'



I am openly saying that I also admire that work and more still needs to be done about how talented people are received in this country. Talents are like eggs that demand them been  properly catered for so as to avoid getting cracked. There are so many talented people out there who have died with their talents because no one and nothing was done to help them grow. The saying that, ''nothing is more common than unsuccessful men without talents'' is so untrue, unsuccessful men have talents too but they failed to make relevant use of it,  no human is born without a talent and no talented human today will say that he has not faced challenges while trying to groom his talent. 

Popular comedian Bovi once narrated the challenges he faced before coming to limelight, he said, “I was so passionate I never took no as an answer. If one door closes, it was only a matter of time before I'd knock again. I started off with my sitcom 'Extended Family'. My challenge was on the flip side. Fame hit me earlier than expected. Dealing with it was huge because I couldn't even afford three square meals and good clothes or a car at the time, either did I have the energy to fake it.

All it requires is just a little persistence, the right people and the right tools. No one was born without a talent and no talent will ever grow without being properly nurtured. DDISCOVER YOUR TALENT, MINGLE WITH THE RIGHT PEOPLE AND NEVER LOSE HOPE 

Below  is the digital painting (on the left) and Bovi The Comedian:

No comments:

Post Bottom Ad

Widget is loading comments...