LIBERATED - The Frontline NG

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

5 Jan 2018

LIBERATED



To err is human, it's our nature, to forgive is divine, reinstation follows but what happens if man err again, should we deserve forgiveness one more time?
"LIBERATED" is a powerful motivational poem which passes across a life-changing message that will keep you scrolling till the end.
LIBERATED


By Boluwatife Ezekiel Olaleye

I was deserted
Battered with harsh rays of light transformed
Leaving me as hot as sunned
But with every ounce of joy smothered
I am lost
Seeking for ways at all cost
To wipe off mind, my frost
Struggling with scars caused by ruthless dust
I am alone
Stranded in a sea of sands and stone
With loads of sins to atone
If possible to reach another milestone
I am broken
Covered in garments almost rotten
Writhing in pains begotten
By my essence forgotten 
I was told
But refused to listen to the old
Thinking their words were not of my mold
See how they put up my dignity to be sold
I was gullible
And I have tasted the experience of horrible
Give me another chance to show you I am able
So you know I am neither naive nor feeble
Just your touch
Is all I need to feel again the notch
flash into my life your torch
And erase my blemish with your patch

READ ALSOJUST A DAY

No comments:

Post Bottom Ad

Widget is loading comments...