LOST IN TIME - The Frontline NG

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

30 Dec 2017

LOST IN TIME

Image credit: DiviantArt


By Boluwatife Ezekiel Olaleye

What happened to time? 
What happened to me?

Where were you during my prime?
Why didn't you look for me?

What happened to your chime?
Why didn't to alarm me?

Didn't I use to believe I had enough time?
Why are you now so far away from me?

Didn't you say I should wait fire my time? 
Why have you forsaken me?

Won't you ever come for me?
Would you let me suffer here, lost in time?



Think about this for a minute, there is just a time difference between yesterday and today, nothing more than the clock turning 12AM, but once it's twelve, yesterday becomes history. There is just a time difference between having to say one child of a twin or triplet or children born on the same day is elder to another child or children. There is just a time difference between a man having to live and close his eyes forever, I've heard people say, "I saw him yesterday! Never knew that would be the last time I'd see him". There is also a time difference between you having to do that which you want to do and postponing it. What is that thing you've always wanted to do yet you kept procastinating. It's time you realized that time waits for no man. Just do it! Set that time target and achieve it! Oh no, don't say it's not yet time bacause when it's time then time will be too busy to give time to you. Tick says the clock, do it now or be ready to face the consequences when you get lost in time!



No comments:

Post Bottom Ad

Widget is loading comments...