Redeeming Love - The Frontline NG

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

18 Jan 2019

Redeeming Love



Pitch-black curtain draped over the sky that night; 
Fear clenched like a tight fist around my chest; 
Silent echoes swang through the shadows with fright;
 Only then did it strike me that I had transgressed. 


 Solemnly, I knelt to the dust and tried to confess;
 But before every utterance came a bashing regret;
 "Father, I come before You...," I started to profess;
 Bit by bit, flesh by flesh, my bones started to fret.


 Behold, like splashes from running waters I heard silent whispers; 
"It is I, compassionate, gracious and forgiving" 
Every single word came like spine tingling elixirs; 
"For My love is unconditional, unfailing and redeeming." 


 "Arise dear son, take up your cross and follow Me;
 For I have heard thy plea."

©Joseph N

No comments:

Post Bottom Ad

Widget is loading comments...