Ed Sheeran Quits Twitter - The Frontline NG

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

4 Jul 2017

Ed Sheeran Quits Twitter

The 'Galway girl' star revealed the amount of hate he gets on the social networking site is enough to ruin his day.
He told The Sun, "I go on it and there’s nothing but people saying mean things. Twitter’s a platform for that. One comment ruins your day. But that’s why I’ve come off it. "
"The head-f**k for me has been trying to work out why people dislike me so much," he added.
Ed explained that he gets kept in check by "people like my dad", so doesn't need it from strangers.
Ed is not the first celeb to quit Twitter over trolls. Superstar Adele also temporarily quit Twitter in November 2012 after she received death threats directed towards her and her baby.

No comments:

Post Bottom Ad

Widget is loading comments...