Tboss Reconciles With Former #Bbnaija Housemate Kemen - The Frontline NG

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

19 Jun 2017

Tboss Reconciles With Former #Bbnaija Housemate Kemen

Big Brother Naija 2017 contestants, Tokunbo Idowu aka TBoss and Ekemini Ekerette aka Kemen , have finally reconciled .
The peace meeting was organized by journalist, Azuka Ogujiuba and Charles Opaleke, a night club owner in Abuja , and it of course brought an end to the lingering quarrel between the duo who were both housemates in the last edition of the Big Brother Naija .
They had not spoken to each other since they all returned from South Africa, where the reality show took place.
While in the Big Brother House , Kemen was alleged to have attempted to assault Kemen sexually and was disqualified from the show .
Returning to Nigeria , Tboss had granted an interview to Ebuka Obi -Uchendu and declared she would never talk to Kemen again !
She said in the TV programme ‘Rubbin Minds , ”
“ I considered Kemen a friend . He was my go -to guy . He was my buddy , my muscle . He encouraged me. He motivated me. So for what happened to have happened considering all the people that look up to me, it was sad . I was angry .
I was humiliated and I did feel violated but I don ’ t play the victim card . I honestly think that the decision that Big Brother took was the only decision that could have been taken. And everything that Kemen has to say about that , na him get him mouth , e fit use am talk wetin him wan talk but he knows and we know .”
Asked if she had seen Kemen after Big Brother House and pretty Tboss said,
“ I have seen him a few times but I really don ’ t want to talk to him because honestly the day you (Ebuka ) came into the house with Karen , I was thinking what would happen if I see Kemen because I thought there would be a party after then . I just wanted to slap him . I think I even said that but then I came out and I said you know what everyone can make mistake because I am an attractive person but then , I come out and I hear the interviews he has given , today he makes an apology and then tomorrow he comes out to say TBoss knows what happened and that if there was no N25 million involved , hopefully she would tell the truth. What truth are you talking about ? You are contradicting yourself . And then you are calling me? He has called me like over 15 - 20 times but I don ’ t want to speak to him . I am not ready because if I talk , I would say the wrong things. I want to calm down. ”
However , the peace meeting which took place in the early hours of Monday, June 19 , in an Abuja club settled all scores and Tboss was seen in a video talking with Kemen .
The duo spoke for some minutes before taking several pictures together.

No comments:

Post Bottom Ad

Widget is loading comments...